Our purpose is to provide the women of Bundaberg and surrounding areas with access to quality, tailored care for a wide range of women’s health issues. Your concerns will be treated respectfully and confidentially. A special emphasis is placed on ensuring you understand your condition, and that any treatment is individualised to your specific needs and priorities.
We offer specialist management of:
Gynaecological Health Issues
- Abnormal Pap Smears and Colposcopy
- Painful or Heavy Periods
- Pelvic Pain
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- PCOS Management
- Infertility Investigation and Assessment
- Early Pregnancy Complications (bleeding, pain, pregnancy of unknown location, miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy)
- Ovarian Cysts or Masses
- Postmenopausal Bleeding
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vulval Disorders
Dr. Julienne and Dr. Elize have experience in minimally invasive surgical techniques. The majority of operations will be performed by Laparoscopy (keyhole surgery) or vaginally (no external scars or cuts).
Common Procedures include:
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal, Abdominal or Laparoscopic)
- Endometriosis resection
- Urinary Incontinence procedures
- Surgery to remove ovaries or ovarian cysts
- Pelvic Floor Repair / Prolapse Surgery
We also offer close cooperation with sub-specialists in Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast for IVF procedures and gynaecological cancer care.