Making an appointment
- See your GP to get started
- Once we have your referral letter your chosen specialist reviews the details
- Our team then contacts you to discuss an appointment time. This process is usually complete within 48 hours of receiving your referral.
You are welcome to contact us on 07 4331 7523 with any queries.
Our rooms are located in the Friendlies Medical Suites at Level 2, 70-72 Crofton st, Bundaberg 4670 .
What to Bring
- Any tests results that you may have - especially if these were completed after your GP referred you
- Any other information you think we might need about you (e.g. if you have a list of medications, a detailed care plan, or advanced health directive, or letters from a previous specialist about your treatment)
- Health fund and medicare details
It is often helpful to bring a list of questions, and a trusted friend or partner is always welcome too.
Patient parking is available free of charge at the rear of the building (Woondooma st entrance). There’s also ample street parking on Crofton and Woondooma streets.
Each doctor sets their own fees, which can be found on their individual pages.
Dr. Julienne Wickham
Dr. Wickham’s fees can be found on her page.
Dr. Elizabeth Bolton
Dr. Bolton’s fees can be found on her page.